Audible is one of the best websites to have your hands on top shortlisted audio books which have received appreciation from around the globe. The concept of this website is very simple, you should have one credit in your user account to purchase one volume of any book. These credits are one of the advantages of getting the audible membership and can be a little costly as well. But to resolve this issue and give you access to your desired audiobooks, we made a complete article answering how to buy books on Audible without credits. The below-mentioned ideas can save your pocket from burning and allow you to get any audiobook effortlessly. So, let’s begin!
How to Buy Books on Audible Without Credits?
There are multiple ways through which you can buy books on Audible without credits. The steps are very simple and easy to follow. So, to know about them specifically, read the below-mentioned step-by-step guide.
Get an Audible Free Trial
Almost every website or application provides a free trial for their first-time users which might demand your card details but does not deduct any balance until the end of the trial period. Similarly, you can use the same idea with Audible by following the below-mentioned steps.
- First, open the official website of Audible in the system.
- Now, search for the 30-day trial button on the screen and then log in to your Amazon account. If in case, you do not have an Amazon account then you can create the same through the options available there.
- After that, all you need to do is select two favorite books from the 150,000 options available on the site and then drop them to the cart.
- Here, you need to select the “Start Free Trial” option and then submit your payment details for further procedure. Don’t worry, no money will be deducted from your account.
- Following the previous step will help get you two books in your library which you can also download and listen to anywhere anytime.
- This is the most important step as now you need to cancel your 30-day free trial after getting access to two books otherwise your membership will get renewed and the charges will be deducted from your bank account.
Through Daily Deals
One of the best answers of how to buy books on Audible without credits is from the regular deals and offers. Audible has a daily deal option for its users which offers expensive audiobooks at a very extremely low price. For example, a book of $45 can cost you even less than $5 but it demands your attentiveness on the daily deals email on your account. Below are the steps which can make all of it easier for you.
- First of all, open the official website of Audible and click on your profile name which is mentioned on the top-right corner of the page.
- Now, you will get a drop-down menu from which you need to select the option “Notifications”.
- There you will find the toggle of “Audible daily deal emails” which you just need to turn on.
- Doing the previous steps can help you get access to all the latest deals, prices, or offers. For this, you just need to visit the Audible daily deal page and select your book.
- Finally, you just select the “Buy for $…” option and pay the minimal amount to get your Audiobook at that moment only.
Through Amazon Prime
People who are subscribers of Amazon Prime can easily get access to more than 40 audiobooks without spending any credit at all. The way to use this benefit is mentioned below:
- First of all, start by searching for books that have a prime logo on them.
- Now, make sure to check that in the purchase box the selected book falls under the statement “Included in your membership” or “Read and listen for free.”
- If in case you see the quote “Read for free” then it means that the selected book does not fall under the Amazon Prime membership.
- Once you get the confirmation of its eligibility with Amazon Prime then simply download the audiobook for free.
Through Audible 2 For 1 Sale
Audible often comes up with its Audible 2 for 1 sale in which you get the privilege to buy two books at the price of one which is one credit in total. The way to use this golden chance is mentioned below:
- Once you find out that the Audible 2 for 1 Sale is going on, simply just scroll through the titles and select one audiobook that is your first preference.
- Now, you will notice that a notification will pop up on your screen stating to select one more audiobook as per the ongoing offer.
- Simply, agree to that notification and add the second audiobook you want to own.
- Lastly, at the payout time give one credit from your account and get one book for free. Isn’t it the best answer to how to buy books on Audible without credits?
Through Whispersync Deals
Having a Kindle ebook unlimited membership can give you access to Audible Whispersync which has audiobooks available at a very low price. With this method, you can listen to any title via your Amazon account only. The steps to follow are mentioned below:
- First of all, open Kindle Unlimited and then scroll to search for the titles of the desired audiobook you want to get.
- Next, buy that ebook from Kindle.
- Further, for the audiobook of the same, you just need to click on the arrow mentioned there which states “Read for Free”.
- After that, turn on the toggle of “Add Audible Narration” and then the complete audio of the book will be downloaded to the Audible effortlessly.
- Is it possible to buy books on Audible without membership?
Yes, you can have access to books even if you do not have a membership of Audible through mediums like Amazon Prime, Audible Free Trial, and more.
- How to buy books on Audible without credits?
There are ways through Amazon Prime, Audible Free Trial, Audible Whispersync, Daily Deals, Audible 2 for 1 offers, and more are the most common ways to get audiobooks from Audible without spending credits.
- What is Audible and its credits?
Audible is one of the best websites to have your hand on top of the shortlisted audiobooks. The concept of this website is very simple, you should have one credit in your user account to purchase one volume of any book. Here, the credits are the medium of payment to own any audiobook.
Above we shared a brief guide answering how to buy books on Audible without credits which might have helped you a lot. The above-mentioned methods are very easy and can give you access to various audiobooks at cheaper prices or even for free.
Lastly, it is very effortless to buy books through the Audible website or application even without owning a membership of the same. If you want any other assistance or have queries regarding the same topic then please feel free to share them in the comment box mentioned below. Thank you for reading!
Preeti Jha is a young writer who loves reading, writing, and using words in the crispiest and clearest way possible. She has 3+ years of industry experience and holds a very good command over language and representation of content. She believes in hard work and dedication when it comes to winning any milestone or getting loyal readers. From reporting and anchoring to writing and radio jockeying, she has interest in various field of mass communication.