Halloween celebration is that time of the year for which not only adults but kids also wait eagerly. It is the best way to welcome and explore Autumn in the most fun and entertaining style, especially for our children who are just learning about the magic of nature. So, to make such a party crazier and more memorable for life, we made a list of the best Halloween drinks for kids.
The most awesome thing here is that these coolers will not just blend well with your party theme but will also be liked by kids in terms of presentation and taste. So, what are you waiting for? Read the complete article with patience.
Halloween Drinks For Kids
Below is a long list of the most creative, tasty, non-alcoholic, and unique Halloween drinks for kids which will add charm to their party and will make it more interesting. So, let’s dive in!
1. Witch’s Brew
This 10-minute cooler is all a kid needs to spark their party and to make this, you just need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, keep a large bowl and start pouring a cup of pineapple juice and around 2 liters of ginger ale into that.
- After that, mix a few drops of green food color and stir well for a while.
- Now, you need to pour 1-quarter of lime sherbet into the same bowl and mix until a foam-like structure comes over it.
- Lastly, serve this witch’s brew in beautiful glasses and garnish that with lemon wedges and gummy worms. ENJOY!
2. Spooky Hot Chocolate
This is a 15-minute drink that will make the mind and soul chill with its crazy-making and attractive serving way. To make this drink, you just need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Start by dipping the serving glass into water and then sprinkling some green sprinkles on it.
- Now, in a medium-sized saucepan, take four cups of milk, a few drops of green food color, some white chocolate, and one tablespoon of vanilla essence. Mix everything well for a while.
- After this, you need to turn the flame on low and cook it, stirring slowly for around 3-5 minutes or until the chocolate melts completely. Make sure that the liquid does not come to the boiling stage.
- Next, just turn the gas off and pour this spooky hot chocolate into already prepared serving glasses. Do not forget to decorate it with whipped cream, 2 candy eyes, and green sprinkles on the top.
3. Vampire Punch
This blood-red drink goes well with the party theme and the taste buds of kids. Not only does it look unique but is also very quick (just 10 minutes) and easy to make. So, read the below-shared steps to make it the right way:
- First of all, take a big bowl and mix around 5 cups of V8 splash and 20 ounces of grenadine.
- After that, add 5 cups of club soda in the same bowl and stir slowly.
- Next, all you need to do is keep the container in the refrigerator to get enough chilled for kids.
- Once done, serve them in transparent glasses with gummy worms hanging on them and you are done with one of the best Halloween drinks for kids.
4. Halloween Oreo Milkshake
A 5-minute drink and whole life memories are waiting for you to make. This sweet and marvelous cooler will bless your taste buds with the sweetness your kids deserve. To know about its recipe, read the below shred steps:
- First of all, take a blending jar and add around two cups of vanilla ice cream into it.
- Now, you need to put 2/3rd cups of milk and 6-7 Oreos in the same jar.
- After following the previous steps, turn on the blender and let it turn into a smooth texture.
- Once done, start serving the shake into glasses and add whipped cream over it.
- Lastly, put two candy eyes on each serving and sprinkle green sprinklers on it to make the Halloween Oreo milkshake more colorful and attractive for kids.
5. Hawaiian Worm Punch
Halloween is all about doing crazy things and experimenting with your food items and at this time, missing the Hawaiian worm punch cooler will be a crime for us. Read the steps shared below to know how you can make your kids Halloween more fun by adding a crazy representation drink to the menu:
- First of all, take a muffin tray and put two gummy worms in each of the tins.
- Now, start filling the tin with lemon Hawaiian punch and cover the worms with it. Make sure that the tins are not completely filled.
- After that, you just need to freeze the muffin tray and wait for a minimum of 3 hours to get the task done.
- Next, take a big mixing bowl and pour 3/4th of it with Hawaiian punch.
- Once done, add lime soda to the same bowl.
- Lastly, all you need to do is put one frozen worm muffin in each glass and pour the punch over it to get the best fizz out in the most creative way.
1. Which are the best Halloween drinks for kids?
However, the list is so long but the tastiest and spookiest ones are Vampire Punch, Witch’s Brew, and Halloween Oreo Milkshake.
2. How can I make the Halloween drinks for kids more decorative?
Using dry ice and garnishing with sprinklers, Halloween eyes, whipped cream, and gummy worms is the most amazing yet tastiest way to make the coolers look more attractive.
3. Which is the best milk-based drink for kids on Halloween?
Halloween Oreo milkshake is everyone’s favorite whether they are kid or adult and the reason is its sweet, fizz-free, and creamy taste. From making to serving, everything is very easy in this recipe.
Above we shared a long list of the best Halloween drinks for kids that not only look attractive but are also tasty and simple to make. All the shared recipes are pocket-friendly and will surely give a wide grin to every kid’s face. Make sure to follow the steps in the right manner to get the best outcome.
Also, do not forget that on Halloween everything is all about presentation whether it is décor, costume, or food items, so, represent the drinks in the most crazy and attractive way possible. If you want us to share more recipes or have any queries then do mention them in the comment box. Have a happy Halloween!
Preeti Jha is a young writer who loves reading, writing, and using words in the crispiest and clearest way possible. She has 3+ years of industry experience and holds a very good command over language and representation of content. She believes in hard work and dedication when it comes to winning any milestone or getting loyal readers. From reporting and anchoring to writing and radio jockeying, she has interest in various field of mass communication.